Adila Biotech’s ability to leverage effective manufacturing infrastructure across its diverse business lends a competitive advantage to its products and services.
The challenging task of driving science-led product innovation has been carefully addressed by appropriately identifying the required set of core competency areas of production such as:
- A tablet punching machine with the capacity of producing 1,00,000 tablets/day,
- Automatic syrup filling and sealing machine with the capacity of producing 30,000 bottles/day,
- Hand filling capsule machine with the capacity of producing 30,000 capsules/day,
- Coating pan machine with the capacity of producing 1,00,000 tablets/day
- Automatic liquid manufacturing plant with capacity of 5000 liter/day
These machines are capable of accommodating large-scale production.
Conforming to the world-class standards, Adila Biotech has constructed a three-floored production area which covers all aspects of developing and manufacturing products.